Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Very Busy Summer!

Hello. As you may have noticed, I have not posted in some time on this blog, and I'd like to give an explanation for this. I have been having an incredibly busy summer. My family is involved in the flower industry, so summer is the busiest time of year for us because the flowers are blooming. On top of helping my parents out for much of the day, I am currently at an art day camp in Seattle, which will last for the week. I'll go home for a day or two to get my animals situated, then I will leave straight away for Camp Kirby on Samish Island, which lasts for a week also. This is a sleep-away camp. After that, I will be going to a math day camp in west Seattle. I'll then have another week or so prepare for the Skagit County Fair, where I will be showing some of my poultry. On top of all this, I have 4-H meetings that I have to weave into my days at camp. I have tons going on, so please excuse me for not posting regularly. I'll give my best effort to post during the fair, as I'm sure you'll be excited to hear about that.

For now, goodbye and have a great summer yourself. :)

3 comments:

  1. That's a REALLY busy summer! I wish I could be in 4H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Marie and I live on a flower farm. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm very glad that you like my blog. :)

      That's cool that you live on a flower farm too!

      Delete